All Collections
Account Setup & Settings
Your MyCase Subscription
How do I switch to an annual subscription?
How do I switch to an annual subscription?
Ben Q avatar
Written by Ben Q
Updated over a week ago

NOTE: You must be an admin user to update your firm's subscription.
There are two options when choosing the cadence of your MyCase subscription billing. Your firm may elect to pay on either a monthly or annual basis. If you would like to switch from an annual to a monthly subscription, please email for further assistance from our team. If you need to switch from a monthly subscription to an annual subscription, please follow the steps outlined below.

First, select Settings in the upper right-hand corner of your MyCase account, and select All Settings from the drop-down menu.

Screen Shot 2023-03-03 at 8.50.24 AM.png

Then, select Firm Settings in the left-hand column of the resulting page.

Screen Shot 2023-03-03 at 8.56.18 AM.png

Next, select the Billing sub tab in Firm Settings.

Screen Shot 2023-03-03 at 8.59.18 AM.png

Finally, select Edit Subscription under the Billing Plan section. Here you may elect to switch from a monthly to an annual subscription.

Did this answer your question?